Friday 19 September 2008

Twas the Night Before Outreach and All Through Chatel..

As I mentioned on my other update, we are having our last meeting this evening with our base director. The items I am storing here are in the attic. We load the luggage in the car and load the team in the van at 5:15 a.m. tomorrow. Our departure time is 5:30 a.m....dark and early! We arrive in Geneva at 6 a.m. and our bus is scheduled to depart for Florence, Italy at 7. Our bus ride should take about 6 hours.

We will be staying in Pisa for two nights. I hear that the leaning tower is kind of out of the way, but I will see if it works to get a picture of it. We fly out of Florence for Constanta, Romania Monday a.m.

That is about it for now. Thank you for your prayers and for the travel and outreach expenses that many of you contributed to.

God bless you. I will write when I am able.

With Love,
Elizabeth

No comments: