Monday 3 November 2008

The Last 4 Days in Beautiful Bulgaria

I never dreamed a country could be needy, yet so beautiful! I love Bulgaria. The weather has been unbelievably warm for November, but the hearts of the people are wonderfully warm also! We have had amazing ministry times in the gypsy villages, at a seminar the local YWAM base put on, and at local churches. I have experienced so many things that at times I feel as though I could burst with excitement in wanting to share all that has happened.

I have stories to tell from unique WC challenges to the illegal climbing of Roman Ruins. ( the climbing incident was done in total ignorance of the possible consequences)

We leave for Milan Italy on Saturday, November 8 and return to Chatel Switzerland on November 9. I am posting pix of our adventures as soon as I get back to Switzerland and am able to use my own laptop. The pix will be on facebook.

Many blessings to you. Thank you for your faithful prayers!

With love,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

enyde said...

You put a new a new phrase in my world geography vocabulary, Beautiful Bulgaria! What an powerful pattern of exploding initial consonants :] -Dave P