Thursday 19 June 2008

Celebrating Kenneth's 21st and Pulling it all together to leave on the 21st

Today is my youngest son's 21st birthday. We are celebrating with Kenneth and then he and my daughter, Sarah, leave with me on Saturday at 4 pm. We fly to Amsterdam and then Oslo. My son, Jordan, and our friend, Andrew, will pick us up in Oslo. We spend 2 days there before beginning our road trip south. We will take a ferry from Norway to Denmark and then travel south through Denmark to Germany. The first night on the road, we will stay with our friend Julia Berns in Germany. (This is all too exciting..I really can't believe we are doing this!) We are also hoping to see our Friend, Christina Hoerner, as we travel further south in Germany.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo! Hoo!
I am so excited for you!
It's going to be mazingly fantastic!!
You're in my thoughts and prayers Elizabeth!
Lots of hugs to you,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Amazingly fantastic! :o)
oops!