Saturday 21 June 2008

The Journey is About to Begin

Why am I so tired? Probably because I got about 3 hours of sleep. Today is the day. Our flight takes off in about 10 hours. I just listened to the CD Sarah made for me. It is unbelievable and truly a gift. I feel like I am taking a little bit of home with me. Our friends, Travis and Bethany worked with her for hours to make it. I am eternally grateful.

We leave the house around one. I just "slept" in my cozy bed for the last time in 5 months. This is a strange place to be. My niece said, "It is kind of like being neither here nor there". I am leaving so many precious people to meet new people and new places...ok I guess I am getting a little too dramatic..after all it's only for 5 months. Right?! But as so many are saying, "At you're age, you are doing what?!" More to come.....

No comments: