Monday 9 June 2008

Going Away/Birthday Party

My children and friends blessed me with a party yesterday. God blessed us all with beautiful weather! I have an amazing support group backing me with prayer and encouragement! 'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him' but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit." I Corinthians 2:9 That is a Word that daily helps me keep my focus as I try to tie up loose ends here and prepare for the days and months ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I've been waiting to hear from you / your blog! ;o)
I was very blessed Sunday too! It was a wonderful time!
I am so thrilled for you! Get ready to be floored by God! I believe too that this is YOUR time. It was said Sunday...you are always going out of your way and blessing others (which I think comes naturally for you to do) but this time is for you so sit back and take it all in!
I love you and can't wait to read more!
Love, hugs and prayers,
Heidi

Jade said...

Hey Mrs.Ernst! I wish you didn't have to be gone for part of the year next year but I hope you have fun!! Jade