Monday 23 June 2008

We made it!

Well, we have arrived safe and sound in Norway. Jordan and Andrew Dikih picked us up from the airport in Oslo yesterday, and we have had a lovely first night in Norway. Sarah and I had a great breakfast with the family we are staying with this morning, and we are about to head out to see the town of Tønsberg. (I am realizing I was raised more Norwegian than I thought.)Tønsberg is considered the oldest city in Norway. It is so beautiful here! We are blessed by everyone here. My son, Jordan, is an incredible host/tour guide. He truly has been blessed by his friends here and they are showing the same hospitality to us now that we are here.. We are so blessed! Miss you all! You are in my thoughts and prayers! (What is funny is Jordan wrote this blog originally and I am editing it so if any of you read this a few minutes ago, it just changed.. :>) Until next time,
Elizabeth

p.s. There will be pix soon...as soon as I learn how to download..Jordan is tutoring me

1 comment:

Debby said...

This will be GREAT to read your blog...that way you don't have to repeat yourself to all of us! SO GLAD you arrived safe and sound!!! Keep us posted! Missing you already! The D fam